2018 Missouri Chapter APWA Spring Conference
3351 Percy Drive
April 22-24, 2018
Call for Presentations
April 22nd-24th, 2018 Cape Girardeau, MO
Submit to email@example.com Submittals due by February 16th, 2018
Individuals wishing to present at the conference are invited to email an abstract on any general interest subject related to the Public Works profession.
· Submission Deadline: February 16, 2018
· Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please provide the following information for each submission:
· No sales pitches: Direct promotions of products, services, or monetary self-interest are not appropriate education sessions. Conference audiences prefer sessions that present case studies from the user perspective.
· Individuals will be notified of acceptance by the planning committee by March 1st 2018. Additional information will be provided following acceptance.
· Registration and travel expenses: Speakers are also considered attendees of the event and are responsible for their own travel expenses and the appropriate registration fee.
· Speakers that plan to attend only on the day of their presentation will receive a complimentary single day registration.
All submissions are reviewed and evaluated by a committee of public works professionals representing various public works disciplines. The evaluation process will be based on these criteria:
Scott Goforth, P.E.
Event Date & Time:4/22/2018 5:00 PM - 4/24/2018 12:00 PM
Venue :Drury Plaza Hotel Cape Girardeau Conference Center
3351 Percy Drive
Cape Girardeua , MO , 63701
Contact Person :Scott Goforth
Email : email@example.com
Phone : (314) 420-5661
Company : HDR