April 28th-30th, 2019 Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Call for Presentations
Individuals wishing to present at the conference are invited to email an abstract on any general interest subject related to the Public Works profession.
· Submit to email@example.com
Name of Conference (2019 Missouri Chapter APWA Spring Conference)
· No sales pitches: Direct promotions of products, services, or monetary self-interest are not appropriate education sessions. Conference audiences prefer sessions that present case studies from the user perspective.
· Individuals will be notified of acceptance by the planning committee by March 8th 2019. Additional information will be provided following acceptance.
· Registration and travel expenses: Speakers are also considered attendees of the event and are responsible for their own travel expenses and the appropriate registration fee.
· Speakers that plan to attend only on the day of their presentation will receive a complimentary single day registration.
All submissions are reviewed and evaluated by a committee of public works professionals representing various public works disciplines. The evaluation process will be based on these criteria:
For questions, please contact Erica Ridgway at (314) 849-8445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Date & Time:4/28/2019 5:00 PM - 4/30/2019 12:00 PM
Venue :The Lodge of the Four Seasons
315 Four Seasons Drive
Lake Ozark , MO , 65049
Contact Person :Erica Ridgway
Email : email@example.com
Phone : (314) 849-8445
Company : Access Engineering, LLC
Registration Items :