April 28th-30th, 2019 Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Please join your fellow APWA members at the
2019 Missouri Chapter APWA Spring Conference
In Lake Ozark, Missouri at the Lodge of the Four Seasons
April 28th-30th, 2019
$200 per member - $250 per non-member
Earn up to 10 PDH credits!
Conference highlights include presentations by National APWA Accreditation Experts, a Right-of-Way Panel, and the MO APWA Chapter Meeting. Additional topics include ADA Sidewalk Transition Plan, Building a Smart Wastewater Network, City Redevelopment and much more!
Special Key Note Speaker - To Be Announced Later
Get Acquainted Social Sunday Evening
Valencia and Rooftop
Sponsored by Corrective Asphalt Materials
Monday Evening Dinner
6:00 – 8:00 PM
The Lakeview Patio
Sponsored by Missouri Petroleum
Monday Evening Boat Cruise
8:00 – 10:00 PM
Tropic Island Cruises
Limited space available so sign up HERE today!
*Full Chapter Breakfast Buffet on Tuesday Morning
For more information:
Contact Erica Ridgway – Access Engineering at 314-849-8445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Brandon Atchison – MAPA at 573-635-6071 or email@example.com
$129 per night for two queen beds
$139 per night for one king bed
Group Direct Booking: https://reservations.travelclick.com/17336?groupID=2462304
Group Code: 392606
Call for Presentations
Individuals wishing to present at the conference are invited to email an abstract on any general interest subject related to the Public Works profession.
· Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of Conference (2019 Missouri Chapter APWA Spring Conference)
· No sales pitches: Direct promotions of products, services, or monetary self-interest are not appropriate education sessions. Conference audiences prefer sessions that present case studies from the user perspective.
· Individuals will be notified of acceptance by the planning committee by March 8th 2019. Additional information will be provided following acceptance.
· Registration and travel expenses: Speakers are also considered attendees of the event and are responsible for their own travel expenses and the appropriate registration fee.
· Speakers that plan to attend only on the day of their presentation will receive a complimentary single day registration.
All submissions are reviewed and evaluated by a committee of public works professionals representing various public works disciplines. The evaluation process will be based on these criteria:
For questions, please contact Erica Ridgway at (314) 849-8445 or email@example.com
Event Date & Time:4/28/2019 5:00 PM - 4/30/2019 3:00 PM
Venue :The Lodge of the Four Seasons
315 Four Seasons Drive
Lake Ozark , MO , 65049
Contact Person :Erica Ridgway
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : (314) 849-8445
Company : Access Engineering, LLC